Fri, Aug 23|
Oakley Recreation Complex
2019 Show Jumping Rally Registration
Register for the 2019 Intermountain Show Jumping Rally
Time & Location
Aug 23, 2019, 2:00 PM – Aug 24, 2019, 8:00 PM
Oakley Recreation Complex, Oakley, UT, USA
About the Event
2019 Intermountain Show Jumping Rally
Hosted by the Wasatch Pony Club
Please read through instructions below before proceeding with your booking.
- Each competitor must complete a registration form for the event/s they want to register for (Tetrathlon Rally is on a separate entry form)
- Only one rider per entry form. This means, that if you have two children who are registering, you cannot buy two tickets to this event on the same entry. Instead, complete the registraiton with ticket for child #1 and then open a new entry for child #2.
- Buy optional tee shirts & additional competitor party tickets can be ordered here.
- Do not book shared stalls or tack stalls here; your DC will book all shared stalls and tack stalls for your team.
- Prize List has been distributed to your DC.
TENTATIVE SHOW JUMPING SCHEDULE
Friday, August 23
2:00 Grounds Open. Arrive & Set Up
5:00 Horse Management Opening Meeting. Show Jumping Rally Begins
5:30 Jog Outs & Helmet Checks. Barn closed to non-competitors
7:00 Official Course Walk for Show Jumping
8:00 Barn Closes
Saturday, August 24
7:30 Barn Opens
8:30 Turn out inspections begin
9:30 Show Jumping begins
3:00 Show Jumping Concludes. Awards (depending on timing, awards may be done at competitor party)
7:00 Competitor Party
8:00 Barn Closes
Show Jumping Rally Entry
Registration Fee for Show Jumping Competition - Only 1 ticket per entry, please. If you have more than one competitor, you need to fill out separate entry for each one.
Show Jumping Tee Shirt
If you would like to purchase a rally tee shirt, please indicate size on registration and purchase here.
Extra Competitor Party Ticket
This is for ADDITIONAL tickets for family members, friends, attending the event (price goes up on the night of the event). Competitor's receive free admission to Competitor Party (includes dinner and drinks) with their entry fee (those registered for both events receive 2 tickets, one for each entry), so keep in mind when ordering extra tickets.