2019 Intermountain Tetrathlon Rally Registration
Time & Location
About the Event
2019 TETRATHLON RALLY
Hosted by Park City Pony Club
- Each competitor must complete a registration form for the event/s they want to register for (Show Jumping Rally is on a separate entry form)
- Only one rider per entry form. This means, that if you have two children who are registering, you cannot buy two tickets to this event on the same entry. Instead, complete the registraiton with ticket for child #1 and then open a new entry for child #2.
- Buy optional tee shirts & additional competitor party tickets can be ordered here.
- Do not book shared stalls or tack stalls here; your DC will book all shared stalls and tack stalls for your team.
- Prize List has been distributed to all DC's.
TENTATIVE SHOW TETRATHLON SCHEDULE Friday, August 23 2:00 Grounds Open. Tet participants welcome to come early to set up 8:00 Barn Closes
Saturday, August 24 7:30 Barn Opens 1:00 Tet Rally Opens. Briefing.
1:30 Tet Shooting 3:00 Jog Outs for anyone not participating in Show Jumping 5:00 Swimming Begins at South Summit Aquatic Center
6:45 Official Course Walk
7:00 Competitor Party
8:00 Barn Closes
Sundy, August 25
7:30 Barn Opens
8:00 Running Phase Begins
9:00 Turn Out Inspections
10:00 Jumping Phase. Shooting Phase.
- Tetrathlon Rally Entry$80$800$0
- Late Fee - After Aug 1$20$200$0
- Tetrathlon Tee Shirt$15$150$0
- Extra Competitor Party Ticket$5$50$0