Chaperone Duty Form
Time & Location
About the Event
USPC Mandatory Requirement
- When competitors under the age of majority (minors) participate in local, regional and national competitions, there will be a designated“Official Team Chaperone.”In the situation of scramble teams the official team chaperone(s) will be appointed by the rally officials and will be so noted in the rally program as such.
- The role of this person is to give the rally organizers a responsible adult to contact for any needs and to give the team members a contact to assist them as may be indicated and allowed. (When competitors above the age of majority (adults) participate in local, regional and national competitions, they will use the emergency contact form to submit to rally organizers.)
- The official team chaperone is responsible for team members during the hours of competition and on competition grounds only (from arrival on grounds until departing rally ground at beginning and end of each day of competition).
- Chaperone duties are spelled out on page 41 & 42 of 2019 Horse Management Handbook: https://www.ponyclub.org/ContentDocs/Activities/Rulebooks/2019%20HM%20Rules%20print.pdf
- Please fill out attached information electronically to Cara Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org: https://www.intermountainregionpc.org/uploads/6/2/2/7/62273225/2019_chaperone-emergency_contact_forms.pdf