SUPPORT

The Park City Pony Club is a 501(c)(3) designated non-profit educational and leadership organization run exclusively by volunteers. Our mission is to develop character, leadership, confidence and a sense of community in youth through a program that teaches the care of horses and ponies, riding and mounted sports.

 

Pony Club membership dues cover only around 40% of a Club’s total cost involved in providing programming for each member; the remaining 60% is earned through the fundraising efforts of our young members, the support of our sponsors and through the generous donations of our community.

By assisting Pony Club with time, talent or funds, you will have access to an organization dedicated to developing leaders of the future, in and out of the equine world!

Many Olympic equestrians got their start in Pony Club.  Was your idol was a Pony Club member?  

Click here to find out!

The Park City Pony Club is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
Tax ID #47-3607761